Thursday 5 May 2011

Tempting Easy Paneer Recipe

On day I ran out of all the vegetables, all I was left was with Onion and Tomatos with some Milk.So I decided to try something new and what came out was the recipe which my family relishes a lot. I want to share this quick and easy paneer Recipe.

  • Just heat some ghee/oil in a pan and shallow fry the paneer cubes.
  • In the leftover ghee/oil, crackle jeera(Cumin Seeds) and saute finely chopped onions.
  • Then add finely chopped ginger and tomatos.
  • Once they leave ghee add haldi powder,dhaniya powder, chilli powder,salt and Kasuri Methi.
  • Then add a cup of milk and stir continuously.
  • Add the shallow fried paneer cubes
  • Bring to a boil and sprinkle fresh corriender.
Serve hot with Paranthas.

You will love to have this recipe in your menu list time and again.

Happy Cooking!!!!!

No comments: